Garlic Bacon 3 Cheese Baked Dip
- Baking Dish
- Hand Mixer
- Cheese Grater
- Blend the cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese, cream cheese and sour cream in a bowl
- Blend in the Garlic and Pepper
- Blend in the cooked bacon
- Stir in the green onions
- Bake at 350F for 35-40 min, or until mixture is bubbling. Remove from oven and let cool 5 min before serving. Top with additional green onions and bacon if desired.
- Serve with your favorite chips or spread on bread or bagel bites. I like the multigrain scoops personally!