Looking for breakfast ideas? This easy breakfast burrito is the BOMB! True, this version is very simple and you can even make it very basic to suit sensitive palette’s (like kids!), or you can jazz it right up. Think, jalepenos, sausage, salsa, peppers – the possibilities are endless here.
It’s quick to make and you can wrap it in foil to take it to go. Also a great idea for camping breakfasts. They are easy to keep warm so you can make dozens of them, keep them warm in foil or in broiler pan – a great idea when feeding larger groups.
Easy Breakfast Burrito
- frying pan
- Cheese Grater
- Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat
- Crack eggs and put in bowl. Add salt and pepper and beat with fork
- Once butter is melted and bubbling, add eggs to pan
- While eggs are still uncooked, add green onions and cheese
- Using wooden spoon, begin to stir/fold eggs until fully cooked (note, cheese will be gooey and sticky)
- Remove pan from heat, turn off stove
Putting it all together
- Scoop eggs onto a tortilla wrap
- Add hot sauce on top of eggs
- Fold tortilla wrap by tucking in the sides and rolling one end up towards the other